February 3, 2012

FABULOUS FINDS: New Scrapping Goodness

It's that time of year again for the release of new scrapping goodness at the Winter Craft and Hobby Show.  There is nothing more inspiring to me than to browse new goodies on a regular basis.  I so wish I could be there to see it all in person.  Ah well...maybe someday I'll get back into a sponsored design team position.  Until then, pictures will have to do, and there are plenty that I've seen so far that I've just GOT. TO. HAVE.


So here's my current wish list:



Prima's Songbird Collection.  I especially love those flowers and that floral patterned paper on the bottom.



BasicGrey's Plumeria line.  I also love the Vintage Buttons included in this collection.


Studio Calico's Chevron Stamp and Mister Huey Mask


Another of my pattern obsessions is honored with the Hambly Screen Prints honeycomb papers and overlays.

From the GCD Studios Oh Happy Day Collection by Heidi Sonboul.  I love this chevron patterned paper.


Love the whole American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection.
 (layout from the American Crafts blog)


Webster's Pages Clean & Simple Collection Trims.  (There are many more lovelies on their blog too.)


More new goodies featured soon?  Perhaps...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...