March 28, 2012

Week in Pictures 3.28.12

I do a lousy job at taking everyday photos.  Even when I've been trying to take photos I suck at it.  I did manage to get 6 photos to share with you this week. 
Week in Pictures 3.28.12
  1. Little Man at his first "real" soccer practice.  He seems to be out of his league at this point.  Every other child is either older than he is or much larger.  He manages to get toward the front when they are doing a group run though.  That kid loves to run.
  2. Long Island Medium.  A new show that just started.  This was the only TV I watched all week.  Not sure what that says about me, but anywho, this type of show/ability fascinates me and I can't get enough.  I would LOVE to have a legit reading one day.
  3. An almost perfect sour cream coffee cake.  A chunk on the left decided to stick to the pan.  I threw in a banana to get rid of a ripe one and it added more flavor than I expected.  I would probably like it better without.
  4. Monday it was 34 degrees and a high of 48.  The day before it was in the mid 70's.  A strange spring.
  5. A sunset caught in our church parking lot before my daughter's confirmation class.
  6. My niece playing peek-a-boo with my daughter at the meal following my grandma's funeral.  She was a lovely distraction for us.


    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...