March 9, 2009

MIX IT UP CHALLENGE #9

I created this for the Mix It Up Blog Challenge #9. The challenge was to "go green" and use a recycled item on our scrapbook page. I used a negative chipboard frame for my layout. I sprayed the chipboard with Tattered Angels Patina spray, layered the patterned papers, cardstock, photo and sparkly ribbon under the frame openings. I created my title using rub ons, and added tons of old chipboard, flowers and rhinestones. I placed a full sheet of cardstock in the back to give everything a gluing surface and to add stability. It didn't scan the greatest because of the many chipboard layers.

Title: Beautiful Sunset
Supplies:
Cardstock
Chipboard Frame Negative (Fancy Pants)
Patterned Paper (Sassafras Lass & other misc. scraps)
Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels-Patina)
Rub Ons (Making Memories-alpha, Daisy D's-grunge border)
Chipboard (Lil Davis-flowers and swirls, American Crafts-ladybug, Scenic Route-"wonder")

Felt (American Crafts-"&")
Flowers (Prima)

Rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas and Misc. from my stash)
Ribbon

Journaling Card (October Afternoon)
Border Punch (Fiskars)

Adhesive (Ad Tech, Stampin Up)

Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...