March 23, 2009

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE - Tags

This week's challenge involves tags. I bet you have lots of them stashed around just like I do. I lined up 12 tags to create my title. What a great way to use them up! The patterned paper was cut freehand and layered on the rose-colored paper with foam adhesive.

This layout features my best friend's daughter...isn't she darling???
Title: Pretty Hannah
Supplies:
Patterned Paper (BasicGrey)
Ink (Ranger, Tsukineko)
Flowers, Crystals (Prima)
Pearls (Creative Cafe)
Alpha (Scrap Works)
Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)
Gold Strips (Paper Artsy)
Stamp (Hero Arts)
Watercolor Pencils, foam adhesive (Stampin' Up)
Chipboard (American Crafts)
Adhesive (Ad Tech)
Other: ribbon, tags


The Rules: Projects must be NEWLY created for this challenge. Traditional or Hybrid OK. Deadline for this challenge: March 31st. Winner will be chosen randomly and receive a lovely RAK from me! :D Have fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so pretty! I love how you combine so many different pp and they all look so cohesive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...