March 20, 2009

THURSDAY THOUGHTS: This & That

It's Friday...thank God. Been a stressful week...lots of headaches, sick, tired, blah. Went to the doctor on Tuesday to talk about the anti-depressants not working for me anymore and he decided to have me stop one of them (Prozac) to see if I feel less tired. I'll go back in five weeks to either feel great or try out a new medication. *sigh*

Went to the orthodontist on Thursday. Three years of braces now under my belt. A couple teeth on the bottom are fighting at the roots so it's taking longer than expected. Apparently I have a stubborn jaw. This month we went with lavender rubber bands.

My Dad is facing sme surgery and going through lots of appointments this week. He will be having another leg bypass surgery very, very soon. Please say a little prayer that all goes well. If this bypass surgery doesn't work he may end up losing his foot.

Today I'm feeling more optimistic than I have most of the week and, thanks to some super-strong Ibuprofin from my coworker and resident drug-dude, I've been headache free for about 2 hours now...yay!! Tonight will be a scrapping night. I haven't done it in 6 days and I feel so deprived!

And one other thing to be happy about...I got two of my scrapbook pages picked up for the June/July issue of Ready, Set, Create ezine. WOOT!

Love to all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...