December 18, 2007

Everything's Coming Up Primas!

News of the day: I have the rest of the week off from work. Using it to get some reviews done and some scrappy Christmas projects. Yeah!! I also took our dog in for his neutering this morning. Hopefully he's okay, and I will be here for a few days to make sure he's on the mend.

I've been working with the new Prima flowers: sprites, esprit, pixie and center kisses. Here's what I've gotten done with them so far. I haven't even had a chance to use all of the products yet, so I have a lot of fun ahead of me!



Tomorrow I'll be finishing up a review of Tim Holtz's new distress tools from Tonic Studios. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

SALTZWORKS said...

Wow, I love them Penny!
That Living a Life LO is perfect!

Rachael said...

Beautiful layouts, Penny!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...