February 18, 2014

LAYOUT SHARE: So Loved and Swimming Lessons

I took a break from card making this past weekend and made two layouts just for fun!  I really enjoyed it!  

That has put me behind in posting and sharing new cards, and also to work on the surprise video I mentioned in my last video.  I have taped the surprise twice and am just not happy with the quality (lighting issues, mainly) so I will be filming again in better lighting and will get that posted soon.

In the meantime, here is what I created using Studio Calico's Blue Note Scrapbook Kit from December, 2013 which is still available by the way.  Just sayin!

Title:  Swimming Lessons

Title:  So Loved

You can't see it from the photo but the three leaves under the title are sprinkled with Diamond Dust and they sparkle just like crushed glass....so pretty!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...