February 25, 2015

Wednesday's With Nature's Blessings Stamps - Our Story Is Just Beginning

This week I chose the Books stamp from Nature's Blessings Fine Art Stamps toBesid create a card.  I love the greeting "Our Story Is Just Beginning" that I added using BasicGrey alpha stickers.  That can apply to many occasions like anniversary, new relationship or just sharing a book with a loved one! I used my gorgeous Staedler watercolor crayons and a water brush to color the stamp image.  I find coloring to be so therapeutic!

It was fun to think of all the ways you can use this stamp, but this card was fun because (1) I got to color! and (2) I was able to use up many scraps of paper and little embellishments that I had laying around on my desk. 

Do you have any other ideas on how to use this stamp?  I have a few, so expect to see more of this stamp in the coming weeks.
 
 
 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...