March 25, 2015

Wednesday's with Nature's Blessings Stamps - A Queen's Thank You

This week I used the "Queen's Herald" stamp again.  I stamped it in rose red Stampin Up ink and colored it with my Copic markers.  I was a little worried that the ink might bleed but I think it did fine.  Even though I played with this week's image a little bit more (i.e., using my Copics) I still feel like I can make this sweet bunny even cuter.  I will have to give it another attempt soon.

I hope you enjoy this week's card.  I wanted to use a bold color since I've been using a lot of muted, pastel shades lately.  I also love being able to add lace and a button!





Links:
Queen's Herald Stamp ($9.50)
Nature's Blessings Fine Rubber Art Stamps on Etsy

I'd like to thank Nature's Blessings again for providing me with some of their lovely stamps.  If you like my creations, please leave a comment below.  Thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...