June 12, 2007

"Tag"--I'm it!

I've been tagged by the very talented Edith, a DT member at 2 Sassy Scrappers and a former DT member of The Scrapbooking Society (now iLove2Create) iLove2Create where we first met. Her creations never stop inspiring me!

These are the rules.... each player starts with 7 random fact about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

1. My favorite movie is The Cutting Edge with D.B. Sweeney and Moira Kelly. It's a love story on ice. Yep, I'm a sap for this stuff!

2. I very rarely watch TV. We ocassionally rent a movie, but ask me about any prime time show and I'm clueless. It's been about two years since I've stopped tuning in for a show. I don't miss it one bit.

3. I have a crush on Justin Timberlake. I never, EVER thought I'd even LIKE his music, but I've been bitten. Love his latest CD, FutureSexLoveSounds. It always makes me feel good.

4. I eat chocolate almost every single day. Usually in small quantities but offer me anything chocolate and I can't resist. I love chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream and mochas. Darn, I better go get some chocolate right now!

5. I've started writing two novels. I haven't been in a hurry to finish them so that I can focus on scrapping instead. I'm getting back into writing on a regular basis. I'd love to be a published author and make that my career.

6. I am very shy, part of the reason becoming an author appeals to me I suppose. I'm the person who enters a room full of people unnoticed. I hate being shy and have been working on that.

7. I lived in Frankfurt, Germany for two and a half years while hubby was stationed there (Army). I was only 19 years old and on my very first flight. I was very scared. It was the first time I lived as a wife and being so far away from home, too.

Here's who I am tagging:
1. Lynn Anne
2. Nancy
3. Wyo
4. Rachel
5. Paul
6. Cammie
7. Lisa

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh Penny, you SHOULD be a writer! You are so good at that!

I'm with you on the shy thing, totally true for me as well.

Glad I could track you down through Edith's blog!! I've missed seeing you!

Unknown said...

Rachael! Great to see you! Thanks for the compliment. I plan to publish chapter 5 today or tomorrow...stay tuned!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...