April 2, 2008

Happy April!!

Hey...the MemoryVilla newsletter just came out with my guest designer spotlight!! WOOHOO!! Check out my work with them here!

Luvin' life right now!!!

I'm working on more digi stuff right now too. I'm a little worried...for a girl who would *never* go digital, I just bought several kits yesterday! One thing WAY COOL about digi is that you can manipulate them so much that you could really use one kit for a lot of different looks and scrap styles and, guess what, you didn't even make a dent in your supplies...the digi files are there forever! :D

How do you like my new blog banner? Lots of layering, gradiants, applying border frames and using selection tools to cut me out of a photo to place on this background.

Honestly, I still do love paper scrapping and will likely do a lot more hybrid scrapping than anything else. It's just so hard to get the right dimension on a digi page I think!

1 comment:

SALTZWORKS said...

I TOTALLY LOVE your new blog banner!!!! Checked out your DT gallery too :) WTG!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...