September 19, 2008

One Little Word - LOVE

Here's my take on this week's One Little Word.

Journaling:
You may not realize how alike you and your dad are but I see a lot of him in you. You both like to act silly and dress up. Hello...this is Daddy's Pirate costume! You both have some of the biggest brown eyes and longest eyelashes I've ever seen. You both have a very kind and generous heart. You hurt easily. You aren't afraid to try new things. You are quiet in new situations but WATCH OUT once you're warmed up. :)

There are many things about you both that I am thankful for. I know that I am blessed to have you in my life. It's eternal love.

Supplies:
Cardstock (Prism)
Die Cuts (Tinkering Ink, BasicGrey)
Epoxy Stickers (Around the Block)
Stickers (Heidi Swapp)
Ink (ColorBox, Ranger)
Buttons (Buttons Galore)
Stamps (7Gypsies, EK Success)
Marker (Sharpie)
Adhesive (Ad Tech Glue Runner, Glue Dots)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

awesome layout!!!

Lynn
OLW

CatherineS said...

I love it! Great page!

lisatoronto said...

great layout! Those letters are sooo pretty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...