- I am still guest designing for ScrapFriends. This month I am working with PK Glitz fine art glitter and sticky paper and fall-themed images. Really, really fun! I am not a huge fan of glitter but PK Glitz makes the BEST I have ever tried. Fun stuff...can't wait to share!
- Getting the urge to be on a design team again. I just work so much better when I have a purpose behind it all and a schedule to keep. Lately, I have become attached to reality TV instead of doing something. So not like me, so things need to get back onto track for me. I am interested in designing for Lil Scrapping Mama which is a brand new site that offers some lovely, well-put-together monthly kits. Intriguing! I've sent off an email to the owner to find out more about her and the future of the site. It is so new that I wanted more info. before I throw my name into the ring. If you know of a design team that works with monthly kits (or a really good manufacturing design team) opening PLEASE let me know. The only thing I want to limit somewhat is the requirement to participate in an online forum. Lots of DT's require so much non-design work from their designers, and I simply don't have the time for that.
- I have LOTS of scrapbook pages that I've been working on, just for fun - YES! I'd like to start posting a new one for you each week. Anyone interested? I'm thinking Mondays maybe. A lot of the pages are "use your stash" kind of pages as I've been weeding out a lot of my older scrapbook supplies.
- Trying really hard to make home-made gifts for Christmas this year. Haven't gotten far but the ideas I have had and what I have been able to start are gorgeous and I'm really happy with them. I now have this strange vision of creating a keepsake box for my dad using molded beeswax and alcohol ink to make it look all decorative yet studly for him.
- Been doing a TON of scrapping in small increments. I hate that. Much rather spend an hour or two jamming to my tunes without interruption.
- My beloved CD player just died on me. So I'm finally joining the land of MP3 players. Debated on an iPod but ended up getting the Sansa Clip which has all of the features I need. Nothing too fancy, just something that plays music and has an FM tuner because I do like listening to the radio now and then. I'm hoping to have it by this weekend so I can transfer my music to it.
- Can it already be getting close to 2010? I need to start thinking about a new blog header.
It is exactly 18 days until we leave for our family vacation...YEAH! Been busy getting everything organized for that. Kids still don't know where we are going. I'm planning on packing snacks to munch on during the day to cut down on the food costs a bit. Any suggestions? Do you think bananas would survive in our luggage?
Lots of other stuff going on but I think I've rambled on long enough for one post. Catch ya!