October 12, 2009

USE YOUR STASH - Patterned Paper Scraps

This is a pic of my BFF's littlest. Isn't he a doll?? A hybrid layout - lots of hand drawn photoshop tidbits (hence their utter imperfection) and edited the photo with www.fotoflexer.com.

Title: Messy Boy

















And close ups:














I used up a bunch of scraps with my Spellbinders Wizard postage stamp-shaped dies. Some of them were embossed with hearts and some with stars, some I kept plain.

Everything else was done in Photoshop.

Products Used:
Cardstock (Prism)
Die Cutting Machine and Dies (Spellbinders Wizard)
Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Daisy D's, Sassafras Lass, ???)
Photo Editing (www.fotoflexer.com)
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0

Journaling:
It was your very first birthday and OH. WHAT. A. MESS. you were! Once you tasted your cake you devoured it and looked so cute with the frosting all over your face! You had so much cake and frosting that you got sick. I am so glad I was there to share in your special day. June, 2009

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...