May 31, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Chipboard, Rub Ons, Stickers

This week's layout was inspired by a sketch challenge over at Studio Calico.  Happily, the only new product I used on this was the chipboard pennant pieces from Maya Road.  All else was from my stash.

I used two stickers for the border.  One is a striped pattern (Scenic Route) and one is a glittery zig zag stitch (Cloud 9 Designs).  I also used the "I Love You" sticker cut from another Scenic Route border sticker.

The flower rub ons were a great addition to this page, just giving that corner a little accent.  I love subtle accents.

And chipboard...besides the pennants, I used the negative chipboard pieces from some old Scenic Route alphas.  It's so nice to use up this old, old stuff!

Patterned paper is from Cherry Arte and gems from My Minds Eye.  Twine from my stash, Stampin Up I think.  Ink was from Color Box.

Title:  Word

Journaling reads:   Your sudden expression of "coolness" just totally cracks me up!  This was at Panera Bread in 2007.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...