August 9, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Digital Elements, Fabric & Sassafras

This page again uses some lovely Studio Calico kit goodness, but I added in some fabulous older Sassafras Lass papers and alpha stickers and some fun digital frame elements from Emily Powers to my photos.  Don't you love that grungy Polaroid look?  I had so many photos on this layout that I felt the full frame on each photo was a bit much so I trimmed the bottom of three of the photos and just kept the last, focal photo intact. 

Thirdly, the fabric.  See those great blue clouds?  They are created with a type of corduroy fabric by an Australian company called Buzz & Bloom.  They make FABULOUS fabric and chipboard pieces but they are hard to find in the states.  So...I thought, why not make your own fabric clouds?  You would only need fabric scraps and scissors so...use this as an idea to try on your future projects and make sure you share them with me. 

Title:  Catch 'n Air


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...