February 6, 2012

LAYOUT SHARE: Every Day for 16 Years

I created this layout for a Studio Calico monochromatic layout challenge.  It documents my general commuting experience over the past 16 years.  This layout features hand misted, punched and rolled flowers, and paint!  Love that I pulled that out.  I truly love this monochromatic look too.  Must try this again soon.
Title:  Every Day for 16 Years

Journaling:  Since moving to Madison in 1995 I have taken the bus to work every day.  I started on the "E" route from Park Street to downtown.  Now I take the 38 bus from our house.  I leave the house at 7:07 AM and get to work around 8:00 AM.  It can be a cold, wet, smelly and bone-jarring commute.  But it is my reality.  The saving grace is being able to listen to music that I love and that I can't play at home around the kids.  For all of that, I get to pay a $2 cash fare for a one-way ticket.  Thankfully though my job has been covering the expense for several years.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Beautiful page, the flowers and misting are gorgeous! How cool that you scrapped this story!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...