May 28, 2012

LAYOUT SHARE: If I Could Bottle You At This Age . . .

This page is a mish-mash of recent Studio Calico kits.

Incidentally, this photo was taken last year at the Memorial Day parade!

Title:  If I Could Bottle You At This Age . . .
I used old Making Memories felt alphas (blue), and old black alphas (not sure manufacturer).

Journaling:  You are so cute, still tell me "I love you" and hug me every morning.  You are proud of growing up, looking for signs of puberty and showing me how tall you're getting and the muscles on your arms.  It's so fun to see you at this age!  (10 years old)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Wonderful mix of patterns. I feel the same way about my kids at every stage they are at!!! My son just turned 3 and I just adore this age so much!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...