May 14, 2012

LAYOUT SHARE: Riding Bikes

I created this layout using Studio Calico's April kit, City of Lights
Check out that bicycle stamp I used across the middle.  (One of the reasons I'm addicted to Studio Calico -- their amazing exclusive stamps for kit subscribers!)
Title:  Riding Bikes
I added some old Theresa Collins bracket paper, a Basic Grey border sticker, and some old black alpha stickers I've had in my stash.


Journaling:  This is how you looked on any given Saturday.  You would ride up and down the street and I'd usually be there with a watchful eye.  This is your second set of bikes and you were so proud to show them off!  Right now I'm trying to build endurance on my bike so we can all go biking around Madison.

Photos:  Summer 2011, Journaling April 2012

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...