August 16, 2007

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - And the winner is...

I appreciate the advice and comments I received last week about my mental dilemma. It is true that I'd love to be on the October Afternoon design team and I have decided to go ahead with my application. I need to submit three scrapbook pages, one altered item or mini album and one card when I send in my application. The deadline to apply is August 25th.

There are still some doubts that are going through my mind - not about whether or not to apply - but whether I am "good enough" to even be in the running. My cure for this is a reminder that everyone in this world has self-doubt no matter who you are or what you've accomplished. As long as I enjoy the process that's all that matters!

I've been having a great time letting my creativity just flow uninhibited and am coming up with some ideas and pages that I love, and some that aren't turning out the way I'd envisioned them to. This week I am feeling settled and mostly organized so my Virgo world is a happy one!

Peace.

2 comments:

SALTZWORKS said...

You WILL announce the results? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

edith turk said...

Go for it Penny!! You have the ability to inspire many with your fabulous creativity!! I love those OA products!

p.s. I am tagging you again...Are you sick of it, yet? :) See my blog for more details!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...