February 21, 2008

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Full Steam Ahead!

So far this week I've managed to keep most of my goals. I've been writing, I've been scrapping and I've even managed to submit some of my work to magazines. I learned about a blog aggregator and got that set up...woohoo! I also listed some of my scrapbook supplies on eBay. I hope to clear out some that I will not use. One of the things I haven't gotten to is getting my paperwork together for taxes. I'd like to do get them completed soon, so it's at the top of my list now.

The winter weather has been awful. If it's not bitterly cold it's snowing. Hubby hasn't been able to work much this winter and the long-term loss of income has been felt by us. I'm still working on his house-husband training...ha!

I've had two deaths in the extended family this week. It has hit my siblings and parents hard, and has also brought back some feelings of loss from Pam's death. It is hard to believe it's been almost 2 years now. It has reminded me how precious life is and how quickly it can be taken away.

Korbin's having more trouble at school the past few days - specifically with a substitute teacher. He'd been doing much better recently so hopefully this is just a bump in the road. I so do not like getting calls from the principal!

I've created some lovely pages lately but haven't posted them here. You can check them out on ScrapFriends, otherwise I'll try to get some posted for you within the next few days.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. And the lack of income. That must be very stressful for you. I hope that things turn around soon for you! I'm so glad that you've kept your goals this week. That is very exciting. Have a wonderful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...