February 3, 2008

One Little Word - CREATE

This week's One Little Word is CREATE. There are so many ways to interpret that. My focus this past week has been how to make myself prettier. You know, it's one of those things that you never see yourself as pretty as everyone else sees you? This is *not* me. It was cut out from a popular fashion magazine. This woman looks beautiful to me, not only that but cool & confident too. It makes me want to be better.

Full title reads: If I could create this look, would you call me beautiful?
and the little journaling by her butt reads: "tall, thin & blonde"




3 comments:

Lynn said...

this is a totally cool layout! I love what you did with this word and second I think you are beautiful just the way you are!

Lynn
OLW

Unknown said...

Awesome i love this, so funky!

Unknown said...

beautiful page. Reading your blog makes me think of myself. We have a lot in common. I hope that we can get to know each other more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...