May 2, 2008

CONFESSION TIME!

My submission for this week's One Little Word - GROW:

Supplies:
cardstock (Bazzill Bling)
patterned paper (American Crafts)
chipboard (Scenic Route)
rub ons (Scenic Route, Polar Bear Press)
die cuts (Tinkering Ink)
grungeboard (Tim Holtz for Advantus)
flowers, brad, small alpha stickers (Making Memories)
other: ribbon, red microbeads

This was a totally fun layout to do!! It's true, I love Eminem. As a writer and poet myself, his lyrics just totally inspire me. My DH was jealous that I made a page about Em and not about me having a crush on him...LOL!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

This is awesome! Love your take on this word!

Lynn
OLW

jadadog said...

look at you go! Love this!!! And your blog header!!! WOWEE! You are so talented!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...