May 27, 2008

I DID IT!!!

I had my doubts - especially when it got down to the wire- but I'm officially entered into CK's Scrapbooker of the Year!! It's my first time entering and I believe it's at least good enough not to get tossed immediately. I made a binder for it which didn't come out quite as awesome as I'd hoped - partially because the ink got smeary on me when I applied Mod Podge. Lesson learned on that. Now, I'm going to focus on MMM. I'm so proud of myself for getting this done! And a NOTE TO SELF - don't wait until the last day to get it in the mail cuz' it's NOT cheap to send a box overnight. *sigh*

I also learned about a DT call at Freehand Scraps last week and instantly fell in love. It wasn't a position I'd been seeking, but it just feels right for me to be there. Sort of like coming home. I'm crossing my fingers on this...it's something I'm very excited about!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...