July 13, 2008

Color Story Challenge #6 and a card

I created this for the Color Story #6 blog challenge:Note: the background is pure white not the sort of grayish color it looks like in the photo. I pulled the green, orange and blue from the color palette, featured white on white elements (see the "you" next to the photo?) And lots of chipboard and rub ons for dimension. I still need to add the journaling to the heart journaling spot.

This is a card I created for my brother's birthday, I used Prism cardstock and Rouge de Garance patterned paper, a vintage book page, Tinkering Ink die cut alphas and stickers and Maya Road chipboard.
'Till next time....I've been creating like crazy!

1 comment:

SALTZWORKS said...

Stunning! Love that turning back to look pose too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...