July 31, 2008

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Heartbroken

I shouldn't be posting because I've got a ton to do but I have to get this one off of my chest. I'm feeling totally heartbroken. Do you ever feel like no matter what you do it doesn't end up right? I'm there right now.

I've felt the cracks within myself and have been busy trying to patch them up before I fall apart, and each day just seems to get harder.

My kids are constantly picking at each other, name calling and generally annoying the heck out of each other. I've had a headache almost every day for the past two weeks.

I've been going crazy trying to finish my Memory Makers Masters entry. When I told Hubby I had finished I get NO response. I know he cares, but come on here! I obviously need some more scrap buddies to celebrate these things with!!

And one of my best friends has had an extremely tough year and suddenly tells me that I just haven't been there enough for her, and worse. How does a friendship survive feelings like that? I'm not sure it can, and that makes me sad.

What's a girl to do when everything seems to be crumbling but to keep on keeping on? I'm strong and I can do it. Thankfully I have scrapping to keep me happy otherwise I'd probably have lost it by now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you know that I have these feelings all too frequently. (((HUGS)))

Regarding your friend, take time to consider that what she is saying now is coming out of her own feelings of heartbrokenness. You cannot hold yourself responsible for not being a mind-reader ... it takes two to communicate needs, and address needs.

Sometimes just keeping going IS all you can do. Embrace the beauty you find along the way and remember that the one thing you can count on is change. (((MORE HUGS)))

kate blue said...

I can relate-I'm here on vacation and am trying HARD to relax despite others attempts to complain...sometimes you just gotta take a deep breath, maybe grab a glass (or 3) of wine like I did and repeat to yourself that YOU CAN PLEASE SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME BUT NOT ALL OF TE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME. Start each day fresh and remember your crystal ball is in the shop with mine!
KateB (scrapfriends buddy)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...