January 7, 2010

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Hannah Montana Had a Bad Hair Day

Hannah Montana showed up at my house for Christmas having a really bad hair day. I hope she doesn't mind me posting this.
I got my first kits from Studio Calico yesterday so I had to play with them! More details are in the Studio Calico gallery here.
And here are a few cards I made using Glimmer Mists...wish you could see the sparkle in real life...absolutely gorgeous. This dreary Wisconsin weather doesn't provide good sunlight for photographing them.
These won't be going in my shop - they have flaws - but they are great concept cards that I will make again for the shop.

Finally, I've been tweaking my blog. Sorry about all of the cyber dust, but I am finished now. How do you like the new look? If there's anyone who knows how to add color behind the blog banner so that it's not white on the right-hand side, please let me know. I've had enough fun with html for this week.

We got another 8" (or so) of snow today and it's been freezing. I took the day off to play with my scrap stuff and stayed in my pj's all day...shhhh!

I think that's about it for the moment....next week hoping to have Wednesday Words for you. I've been slacking! But I have some great ideas to get me started. Ta ta!

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Awesome layouts with the Studio Calico kits!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...