January 25, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Felt

I still have a lot of Fancy Pants felt. The package I bought contains blue and pink colored felt. Sometimes I just want to alter the color a bit. Make it look fresh. So for this layout I decided to use glimmer mist to alter the color. This began as a pale pink felt and I sprayed it with Tiger Lily glimmer mist. I also inked the edges just slightly to help them pop off the page.

Unfortunately, this is a layout that when I started it I loved the way it was looking but by the end my feelings are lukewarm on it. Next time I will try to paint the felt and see how that turns out.

Title: 4 Girls
Products Used:
Cardstock (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper (Around the Block)
Felt (Making Memories--alphas, frames, tiny flower, Fancy Pants, flowers, "love")
Rub Ons (Making Memories)
Brads (Bazzill)
Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)
Die Cut Shapes (October Afternoon)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Flowers (Prima)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...