January 18, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Bling, Die Cut Papers, Rub Ons

Minus the not-so-great photo, this is one of my favorite layouts in awhile. I just love the simplicity of it, yet it is elegant with all of the little touches. I hand cut the red flowers from Making Memories paper. I stamped the journaling block twice on kraft cardstock to create the title elements. I added the bling around the chipboard button, and two areas of the journaling strip.

Loving Jenni Bowlin and Hero Arts. Not a fan of Glitz rub ons...they are shiny and tend to peel up easily. For rub ons...try Hambly, Scenic Route and Tinkering Ink were two of my faves and unfortunately both of them have discontinued their manufacturing. Wah!

Title: Simple Memories

Products Used:
Cardstock (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper (Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories)
Paint (Claudine Hellmuth Studio)
Ink (Tsukineko)
Stamp (Hero Arts)
Rub Ons (Scenic Route, Glitz)
Chipboard Button (Jenni Bowlin)
Other: bling, twine (source unknown)

Journaling:
This pic was taken before your Great Grandma's funeral. I walked in to see you trying to make Korbin's hair look good. So cute! 2009

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great design! This is a fun LO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...