October 30, 2007

Feeling Pulled in All Directions

It's been a good week at my house with a better handle on stress and tension in general. I knew Hubby's school would cause an upset in the family but lately it seems like all we do is bicker and when we only see each other two nights a week and weekends it has made me feel very sad.

I've been feeling productive which is always helpful. I've felt more like my old self the past couple of weeks, cooking new meals, baking and getting those things done around the house that no one likes to do. I have also been able to set aside some quiet me time reading a book and some scrapping time too.

I'm working on a review of a new book by Somerset called "Holidays & Celebrations." The projects in there are amazing! I'm hoping to make our Christmas presents this year so it will be a great resource for me. However, most of the projects I want to do are fairly complex and time consuming. I have only one week to work on this review so it's felt stressful for me - I don't like leaving things for the last minute and I'm pretty sure I'll be working on this right up to its due date (Friday). But, the projects are coming along very nicely!!

I feel like I could use a week of doing nothing but scrapping. I'll have to pull some late nights to get gifts done by Christmas, as well as my review team work, and the personal pages that I make just for fun. Although it's stressful, I like being busy...it makes me feel alive and puts a smile on my face.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...