Here are two ladies complaining about the new recycling bins that the city provided a few months back. They had at least a 10 minute complaint-fest about:
- how large the bins are (they are slightly larger than a standard sized garbage can)
- how much of an eyesore they are
- how long it takes to fill them up
- how difficult it is to get them into their garage due to its size
- how they were going to file a complaint after requesting a smaller bin but were told that they are not available
- obviously there's a reason the city only made one size of bin. It could be the way the truck has to pick them up or perhaps they are just trying to promote recycling, huh?
- um, what did you expect, a pretty garbage can? OMG
- why wait? Recycling trucks come around every other week on garbage day.
- maybe you should clean out your garage