March 18, 2008

I've been tagged!

My super talented friend, Bethany tagged me!

Here's the skinny:
You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

My middle name is Joy. Here are a few facts about me.

J - OK...who came up with these letters anyway??? What starts with a J? Ummmm....jelly beans? How about this - (Justin) as in Timberlake - I like him! Never thought I'd say that!!

O (order) - I like things neat. Clean is optional, neat is not. I used to stress if I left work on my desk at the end of the day. My scraproom is an entirely different story.

Y (young) - I look young for my age but have always felt more mature than what my age would suggest. Most of my friends are older than me--that's where I feel like I "fit."

I'm going to tag Jadadog, Elsie and Artish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penny no fair! Your middle name has 3 letters! LOL! I gave this some thought the other day but I couldn't think of anything for certain letters, but here goes. I don't have a middle name so I'll use my first name.

E - Excellence - This is a double edge sword in my life because it's the perfectionist in me that always tells me that things aren't good enough and always need tweaking. But at the same time it allows me to always try harder.

L - Lingering - My lingering regret for things that could have been but weren't whether through fault of my own or others. "If I would have only done this, then that wouldn't have happened"! Hey Elsie, it happened so let it go already!

S - Sense - One of the things that I love about myself. I have great common sense. In my job (when I worked), with my son, cooking, etc. etc.

I - Instinct - Another attribute of mine that I should learn to trust more often.

E - Easy - But not in way your thinking but more like in the, "Like Sunday Morning" way.

This was cool. Thanks Penny.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...