March 20, 2008

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Procrastination is an Art Form

This entire week has been a struggle for me. It seems no matter how much I do in a day I don't do enough. I can't keep up with laundry right now. Doesn't help that the kids are outgrowing their winter clothes at a frightening rate and it's not warm enough for shorts & t-shirts. The house is disorganized, the dog has muddy feet and I haven't scrapped this entire week.

It seems I have developed procrastination to an art form - at least it feels that way. Monday night I just had this overwhelming need to make some doughnuts. Have never made them before, but all of a sudden I needed to. Tuesday night I skipped scrapping/laundry/dishes in favor of a massage and cleaning out my email inbox. Wednesday night was a little slice of anti-joy with a 6-year-old naughty boy on my hands, plus laundry, dishes and getting my tax paperwork together -- finally. I also had to bake a cake for work and then I spent about an hour in Adobe PS learning about clipping masks and playing around with a digi LO that just isn't looking right to me yet.

As far as writing goes this week has been more off than on for me. It's not that I don't want to do it, it's just that all these wonderful scrapping websites come my way and, oh yeah, work's been busy too. ;-)

Tonight I am going to do more laundry, more dishes and hopefully actually do some scrapping. I have some ATC's (artist trading cards) that I have to get done. The ScrapFriends' April review schedule will be up soon and then I'll be itching to get creating again. We've got some AWESOME product coming up next month!!

I will share some more work with you in the next day or two. Stay tuned!


4 comments:

SALTZWORKS said...

Ah, I've caught the procrastination bug too! LOL! If swear, if I could just get SOMETHING done!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just found your blog via your comment on Komo Mai (Tracy)'s blog ... and I read through your post and thought, "Yup. Yup. Yup." Just replace your 6 year old naughty boy with my 4 year old naughty girl, LOL! Oh yeah, at least YOU have your taxes pulled together. That's been on the top of my "to do" list since, ooh..January? !! If you want to do some more blog surfing, come visit me at my ScrapBuzz info blog or my personal blog ... restandbethankful.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jadadog said...

Hey dear! Happy Easter to ya! Thanks for all the swwet comments and birthday wishes! You are always so supportive, and I'm glad to be on this ride with you! Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...