June 8, 2008

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!

with Tessa Ann Watte!! Saw her incredible work in the latest BasicGrey newsletter. I love, love, love her graphic style and her wonderful use of color!! I saw a LO to die for on her blog and lifted it.
Friends by Tessa Ann Watte













Puppy Dog by Penny
Supplies: Cardstock (Prism, Bazzill scalloped edge) Patterned Paper, Flower (Prima)

Patterned Paper (Tinkering Ink)
Chipboard (Scenic Route)
Buttons, Rub Ons, 3D Stickers (Making Memories)
Stickers (Creative Imaginations) Arrow Brad (Around the Block)
Pen (Zig Writer, Uni-Ball Signo)
Adhesive (Ad Tech Glue Runner, Glue Dots)
Other: ribbon, string


Definitely keeping this girl on my blog feeds!!


2 comments:

Tessa Ann* said...

Hi Penny,
You are too kind :) Thank you for your kind works.
My gosh...your lift is BEAUTIFUL. You totally made it your very own!!
I hope you have a lovely Sunday afternoon.
Hugs!
TessaAnn

SALTZWORKS said...

WOW! Agreed! Awesome inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...