June 18, 2008

Yay for CHA!

So excited....I finally got to finalize my travel plans for CHA - Chicago! I really didn't think I'd get a chance to go this year so I'm super excited to be invited. The only thing I don't like is that I'm going alone. I wish I had a friend to share my excitement and off-hours fun with. Guess I'll be on a mission to make new friends! And I'll get to meet my review team coordinator, April....so excited about that too! Anyone else going?

I'm hoping for time to do make and takes - something I was barely able to do last time I went. But I will be making lots of contacts and introductions and hopefully some sort of positive impression. I'm trying to think of a way to stand out from the crowd. Thinking, thinking! Still not sure if I'll take my laptop, and I'm also debating on brining some scrappy supplies with me cuz' I KNOW I'll be incredibly inspired after seeing all of the yummy-ness!

Any special requests, products to watch out for?? Let me know...the countdown is ON!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...