November 11, 2008

One Little Word - LISTEN

Here's my take on this week's One Little Word Challenge - LISTEN.


The scan doesn't do the colors in this justice. The blues are deep and luscious and the pic has a violet tone to it.

Supplies:
Patterned Paper, Fiber (Scarlet Lime Kit)
Acrylic Paint (Ranger)
Rub Ons (Pink Paislee)
Chipboard (American Crafts)
Stickers (BasicGrey)
Marker (Zig Writer)
Adhesive (Ad Tech Glue Runner)

Journaling:
LISTEN...
to my faith.
to my creative vision.
to my happy colors.
to my designer's eye.
to my undying enthusiasm and drive to better myself.
to the encouraging words of my friends and family.
for the simple pleasures in life.
to my every day.
to my heart.

2 comments:

Breeding Fancy Art Prints said...

Very sweet and simple layout. I likes! And I do see the violet in the photo. :)

Lynn said...

Great layout!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...