November 18, 2008

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Big Decisions

I have just made a very big and difficult decision...December will be my last month with the ScrapFriends review team. I've been with them for two years now and feel ready for a change.

I don't want to stop scrapping professionally altogether. I'd like to work with a kit club or manufacturer that will involve a little less time commitment and allow me to have time to work on my writing. I have several manufacturer's I'm interested in: Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket, Sassafras Lass and Sandylion. There is one kit club in particular that I'm hoping to be offered a design team position. They will be having a design team call any day now so that I can put in my application and pray, REALLY hard.

The most monumental aspect of this is my real commitment to writing. I dream of becoming a published author but have never really put myself in a position to achieve that. I've always let other things get in the way. So, now I am taking a proactive step to work toward that goal. It is scary and exhilarating all at the same time.


Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...