February 15, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Flowers, Patterned Paper, Stickers

This was just a fun one I did for a challenge over as Serendipity Scrapbooks. I managed to use up some old patterned paper (blue and white polka dot), flowers and stickers. The stickers are from Chatterbox and are probably 3-4 years old.

The striped patterned paper is new BasicGrey Porcelain Collection which I absolutely LOVE! I still have a tiny piece of it to use, I think.

Title: Family
Products Used:
Cardstock (Prism)
Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, My Mind's Eye)
Digital Photo Background (Karla Dudley)
Flowers (Prima)
Buttons (Studio Calico)
Journaling Block (Teresa Collins)
Rub Ons (Making Memories)
Alpha (American Crafts)
Stickers (Chatterbox)
Other: eyelet lace, ribbon, pink flower (source unknown)

Journaling:
I have special memories of growing up with you. Now I get to see that relationship between my own kids. '09


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...