February 22, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Vellum, Metal and Slide Mounts

This one has to win an award for creativity. I pulled out some seriously old stuff...the slide mounts, vellum and silver heart clips and nailhead brads and put them all together into one happy layout. Oh yeah, see that sweet striped ribbon? That actually came from the American Crafts booth at the Craft & Hobby show a few years ago where they were giving away lanyards made with their ribbon. Sa-weet!

Title: Cribbage
This is a pic of my dad, younger brother and my little guy doing their guy thing on Thanksgiving Day...playing Cribbage!

Products Used:
Cardstock (Bazzill)
Patterned Paper (Crate)
Rub Ons (Daisy D's)
Alphas (American Crafts, Scrap Within Reach, Heidi Swapp)
Ribbon (American Crafts)
Punch (Stampin Up)
Other: brad, vellum, silver pieces, slide (unknown)

Journaling:
Cribbage seems to be a game passed down from one male to another. My Dad used to play with his Dad and now he plays with my brothers. I wonder if it will continue into the next generation. 11/09


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...