July 26, 2010

USE YOUR STASH - Tags and Lace Cardstock

I used three very different tags on this layout, but combining the cream with the colors of the layout makes it work.  I also found a sheet of red apple lace cardstock (KI Memories).  I have several sheets that mostly go unused so I thought this would be a perfect time to get it out.  Besides cutting it to use as a border here, it also makes an awesome mask for misting or painting.  But school = apples so I kept this one simple.  Lots and lots of scraps here...yay!

I have the original cash register receipt from this school supply shopping trip but I have yet to type it up or scan it.  I hope to do that and add it to this layout, probably on the back.

Title:  First Day of School


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...