February 7, 2007

Help....I'm married to a redneck!

Can you imagine Larry the Cable Guy on steroids? For the past week hubby has taken on the voice and personality of a redneck He's got the voice down so well that he doesn't stop....WAH!!! The kids are getting a lot of laughs out of it, but I'm getting a little tired of it. I much prefer his Irish brogue. You should see the ladies' heads turn when he uses that one out in public. :o)

I'm hoping the redneck who has embodied my hubby will take a break soon, before I start shriveling up into a little ball wishing for it to stop!!

(BTW for people who do consider themselves a redneck, I am not trying to offend or stereotype but it's the closest description I have to my life at the moment.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...