February 22, 2007

THURSDAY THOUGHTS - Where's the Romance?

I was treated to many surprises this past Valentine's Day.

A rose waiting for me in the morning.
Lunch with hubby, heart shaped pizza and a balloon (we *never* have lunch together so this was a big deal)
After the kids went to bed, strawberries dipped in chocolate and whipped cream and a good bottle of champagne

:-)

Yesterday I was in for another surprise...hubby decided we should take a bath together. He went in there before I did. When I came in he had lit candles all around the room, put bubble bath in the tub (he used the kids Strawberry Shortcake bubble bath....hee hee!), and rose petals strewn across the floor and soaking in the bathwater.

I am so fortunate to be where I'm at today. It's been a long and exhausting road at times, but after 16 years of marriage, we've still got it...and that's a wonderful thing!

Love your life today!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...