April 4, 2007

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

He moved his mouth across my neck and softly licked my skin. I had a momentary relapse as his hands clasped at my long brown hair making my breath quicken as he pulled me back under him. Then the relapse faded as my brain kicked back into gear. I quickly pushed him off of me and grabbed for my robe, as a subtle sneer played across my face. I turned back to see him wince at the sudden turn of events. I stood watching him as he pulled his clothes back on.

I withdrew $60 from my purse and pressed the cash into his hand. I grabbed for my clothes and handed them over. "Here, these are the clothes I need to have dry cleaned and I need them back by morning. Can you take care of that?" I asked before heading to the shower.

1 comment:

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Ok Penny, get writing!! No pressure or anything :) , where is chapter 5?...now I know how kids felt back in the radio days when a serial ended on a cliffhanger!! I am enjoying your writing
Shelly
(Reel Girl from Scrap Friends)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...