April 3, 2007

Chapters 2 and 3

NOTE: Parts of my writing will be sexually explicit and graphic, including Chapter 3.

Chapter 2

Crystal gestured toward the little wooden stool provided for visitors and I sat carefully. She plopped down across from me.

“Um….I’m going to be going now” said the woman who had greeted me.

“Hey, have a great night Suze.” Crystal waved.

“Yeah, you too!” she replied with a wink. She pushed the screen door shut and locked it behind her.

“What is it you’d like to know today, hmm?” she said as her stubby fingers began spreading Tarot cards on the table between us.

“Where’s the crystal ball?” I remarked, knowing that she‘d probably heard that one a million times before. With a name like Crystal you just have to see the irony there. “You know, a crystal ball for Crystal?” Yeah, it was a lame comment, but dang this place was giving me the creeps.

She did not take her eyes off of the cards as she continued moving them around the table and her expression remained neutral. I took that as my cue to shut up already. “Hmm….”

My emotions were suspended now.

“ahhh, here it is” she said as she plucked a card from the pile. She examined the card carefully, quizzically, before laying it down before me. It was the Hangman.

“What does that mean?” I asked.

“Ah…the Hangman card is very unique and has a very definite meaning. It is one of the easiest cards to read….”

“Okay…”

“and it sends a very important message.”

“….what does it mean?”

“This card is the symbol of a forceful change ahead. It is the ending of one way of life for the beginning of another. The change can be either good or bad, but it will have a definite turning point.”

“Now…” she continued “let me have your hands.”

I placed my hands in hers. She massaged the palm of my hands with her thumbs. Within a few seconds she stopped and drew her hands back. “Child, you…” she faltered and I could see her expression change. “you….are not….well.” she managed to wheeze before I had her throat in my hands.

Damn, this woman must be for real. I wasn’t out looking for getting my hands dirty but I couldn’t seem to escape it. Crystal gagged as my thumbs compressed her windpipe. Her eyes bulged and I could see fear. “Now, now…” I cooed. “I know you don’t want to get hurt now, do you?” Her head twitched left to right beneath my grasp. “No, I didn’t think so.” I continued. This was where my pride sprang forth.

“I bet you didn’t see this coming.” I said smiling broadly as she continued to gag. My compassionate nature always made this part easy as I loosened my grip and stroked her neck gently. “Oh, honey, you are going to be just fine! I won’t hurt you.” I said as I shrugged my Vendi purse off of my shoulder sending it down my arm. I quickly grabbed the strap and laced it around Crystal’s neck before she could even catch her breath. My hands moved instinctively now as I pulled the strap tight leaving her breathless. The expression in her eyes was just like the others as she began to suffocate. I could see, no, I could feel condemnation in my entire body as she went limp. That had been hard for me to get used to in the beginning, but now it just made me feel stronger.

I pulled Crystal’s body into a dark corner and covered her with blankets and old clothes that were strewn around the far side of the room. I stepped closer to the only window and smoothed my suit and reapplied my lipstick. God, this place was like a cave.

I closed the door behind me as I stepped back onto the sidewalk. With a smiling face and my stilettos tapping with every step, I was comforted knowing that I would be gone before they even knew she was dead.

Chapter 3

I was only a half block away from the hotel so I went without disguise. No one would suspect that a petite little woman like me would be capable of murder anyway.

I saw my alibi standing a few feet away from the front desk, a young shaggy boy with an obvious lust for beautiful women. Oh, I couldn’t see his eyes, but I knew he was looking. I swayed my hips as I walked toward the elevator, knowing that my tight skirt accentuated every curve.

I looked back over my shoulder to make sure I had caught his attention. I had. I slowed my pace and began to turn back with a confused look on my face as if I had forgotten something.

“Excuse me” I said standing a little too closely to the shaggy boy. Oh how nervous he was, trying to find a place to stash his hands. They settled in his pockets, but did not stay still. I saw him swallow hard as I turned up my charm, placing a finger upon my deep red lips and acting coy.

This was getting fun so I decided he’d make a great distraction for a few hours and continued “…could you please come to my room? I have some clothes that need dry cleaning.”

“Sure.”

I led the way back to the elevator with my shaggy boy following behind. He reminded me of a puppy and I adore puppies. The elevator made its way up to the fifth floor and I walked toward room 512. I slipped the key card in and opened the door for shaggy boy to enter. He stood in the hall unsure if he should step inside.

“Come on in, please” I said without tipping him off. Boys, they are so easy to manipulate. As he entered the room I closed and bolted the door behind me before turning my attention back to him.

“Yeah, um, where are those clothes?” he squeaked. Man, this boy wasn’t much beyond puberty but I let my reservations slide.

“Right here” I said as I unbuttoned my suit jacket and let it slide to the floor. I took a little extra time unbuttoning my blouse. I could see his arousal grow so I went in for the prize. I kissed him hungrily and he responded with a groan. I removed his shirt running my fingers over his hard body as we kissed. His hands were all over my ass. He moved closer until I could feel him against me. His hands slid under my skirt and inside my panties. When his fingers slid into me I nearly came It has been too long since I’d had a good fuck.

He unzipped his pants and pushed inside of me as my back was pressed fully against the wall. He lifted my legs around his waist and moved toward the bed. I was aroused by his strength and came quickly. He continued on and I climaxed once more before he did.

I was out of breath and, frankly, quite pleased. I was enjoying shaggy boy more than I had expected
.

1 comment:

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

didn't see that coming!Interesting, female serial killer? I like it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...