April 19, 2007

Headache

I came into work this morning feeling really excited and happy. I will be spending a few hours scrapping tonight, and I can't wait! I have a few ideas that I want to try out.

I've gotten my big projects at work off of my desk. Now I can pace the rest of the work for today and tomorrow. Started a REALLY awful headache a few hours ago, and my energy and excitement is gone. I can tell this is related to stress because my neck and shoulders have been tight and painful for a couple of days now. I've been dealing with chronic muscle tension, so even something that should relax me doesn't quite get me relaxed...yet. It's so bad sometimes I wonder if I will need to start using muscle relaxants. I'm so NOT a drug person. I will try ANYthing I can think of before turning to medication. I think natural remedies are always better for you, but for this condition I've found nothing that gives me more than a few days of relief. The thought of taking another drug is something I really want to avoid. I really should start yoga. I think it might help. I've also heard that acupuncture can be very helpful, so I will probably give that a try too.

I will be doing some writing later today. Crossing my fingers that this headache goes away. Our cloudy, gray sky has turned into an almost cloudless sunny day.

:::waves to Gayle::: It's been too long since we've had a chance to talk...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...