February 12, 2009

Pretty Girl

Sorry this isn't the greatest scan...with all of the dimension (felt, beads, foam adhesive) it was pretty lumpy. I've never found the color to be that good when taking a photo...so a little dark in spots from the scan...forgives! I created this for the CMK monthly designer challenge.

Title: Pretty Girl

Design Notes: I used a lot of layers in this one....the felt flowers are behind the large patterned paper, which I adhered with foam adhesive. I used a Glimmer Screen on top of the white cardstock and sprayed with three colors of Glimmer Mist then cut out a portion of the image for this layout. The Glass Beads are a hot pink color...see how different they look on the green vs. blue? I also added three beads inside of the felt flower for some extra color. I cut around the butterfly in the pp, and it extends off of the page.

Supplies:
Cardstock (Bazzill, Stampin Up)
Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Luxe)
Die Cut (Scenic Route)
Rub Ons (Stampin Up, Making Memories)
Chipboard (Heidi Swapp)
Brads (American Crafts)
Glimmer Mist, Glimmer Screen (Tattered Angels)
Felt (Fancy Pants)
Ink (ColorBox)
Buttons, Beads (The Scarlet Lime-January 09 Kit)
Glass Glitter Beads (Darice)
Marker (Zig)
Adhesive (Stampin Up, Ad Tech)
Other: ribbon

Journaling:
This photo is ages old now but it is still one of my favorites! That smile on your face just makes me giggle! I think Daddy was "eating" your toes. These are the moments that I want to remember forever.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...