February 23, 2009

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE: Beads

I know this is about scrapbooking but if you're like most scrappers I know, other "crafts" have found their way into your scrapbooking...like BEADS. Give it up, I know you've got some! I know I do...but rarely use them. It's not that I don't love them, it's just not the kind of "bling" I reach for regularly.

I used beads strung on a spiral clip (remember those??) and also dangling from metal charms. Show me what you can do with your beads!!

Title: Silly Things

Supplies:
Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Urban Lily)
Paint (Claudine Hellmuth Studio)
Ink (Ranger)
Charms, Tape Writer (Around the Block)
Stickers (Heidi Swapp, SEI)
Marker (Zig)
Card (Urban Lily)
Adhesive (Ad Tech)
Other: junk mail envelope, beads, spiral clip, ribbon

Journaling:
You found a Cool Whip container in the backyard and kept running around with it. Such a nutball!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!! I love the way you incorporated the beads :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...