February 9, 2009

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE - Buttons

I love buttons and I do use them, but I still have tons more that I can put to good use. I made them a focal point in my project, mimicking the sun images in the patterned paper. This is a great way to use up many different buttons.

Title: Water is Really Good
(close up)

Supplies:
Cardstock (WorldWin, Prism)
Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, American Crafts)
Alpha Stickers (Adorn It, Heidi Grace)
Buttons (Scarlet Lime Kit Club, Daisy D's, Stampin Up)
Adhesive (Ad Tech, Stampin Up)

Journaling:
5/2/05
Wednesday you offered to help the janitor - Mr. Bob - get a drink at the drinking fountain because he only has one arm. Mr. Bob said that he had already had a drink downstairs. You asked if he was sure he didn't want any because the "water is really good." :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...