March 9, 2009

DSI: Suspect Celine Navarro

I created this for the Divine Scrapbooking Investigation challenge blog. They examined a layout created by Celine Navarro and went over the strong design characteristics. Our assignment was to take those lessons and apply them to our own scrapbook page.

Title: Lil' Baby Hands
Supplies:
Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, Theresa Collins)
Felt-alpha, foam shapes-hands (American Crafts)
Crackle Paint (Ranger)
Mask (Tattered Angels)
Metallic Rub Ons (Craf-T)
Punch (Stampin Up-scallop circle)
Journaling Page (Making Memories)
Die Cut (Cosmo Cricket)
Adhesive (Ad Tech)


Design Elements
1. Used a black and white photo.
2. I used red as my group of 5 accent.
3. Page has dimension--not flat.
4. Title on the side.
5. Used a bold, dark patterned paper.

Thanks for taking a peek!! BTW, this is a pic of my best friend's newborn son.


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Penny I think you did a GREAT job on this!!!! Thank you for taking part of the challenge!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job! What a great challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...