March 2, 2009

USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE: Chipboard

I have a TON of chipboard. I just couldn't resist the big 12" x 12" packs sold by Fancy Pants. Problem is...there is a lot of chipboard left to use up! My solution...

Title: Gone BananasSupplies:
Cardstock (Prism)
Patterned Paper, Acrylic Paint (Making Memories)
Sticker (Sandylion, Adorn It)
Chipboard (Fancy Pants)
Die Cut Alpha (Tinkering Ink, BasicGrey)
Marker (Zig)
Flower (Scarlet Lime Kit Club)
Punch (Fiskars)
Adhesive (Ad Tech, Scotch)
Other: specialty paper, jeweled brads

Journaling:
Bananas are one of your favorite foods! This one was eaten at Grandma Kathy's. I'm not sure if you were enjoying eating or squishing it!

The Rules: Projects must be NEWLY created for this challenge. Traditional or Hybrid OK. Deadline for this challenge: March 31st. Winner will be chosen randomly and receive a lovely RAK from me! :D Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...